Front-end / Back-end developer
Are you a potential rockstar developer who loves quality and clean code? And are you always looking to improve your own skills by reading blogs, tutorials, joining meetups etc? Then we might be looking for you!
Neem gerust even contact met me op als je vragen hebt over de mogelijkheden bij ons! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As an intern you'll become part of our development team. Depending on your skills & preferences you can choose to work more on the front-end or the back-end. We're flexible.
- We work with: reactJS, nodeJS, typescript, postgresQL, MySQL, dockers, rabbitMQ. This all is running on AWS
- We like to run experiments and A/B tests
- Our architecture is build according to the BFF pattern
Again, our developers are willing to learn you everything, so don't be afraid if you're not familiar with all these terms. We'll help you to master your coding skills. An internship at GreenHome means gaining experience in a growing IT startup in the middle of Amsterdam’s startup epicenter (Rockstart).
GreenHome (former Bleeve) is an independent marketplace for solar, heating & cooling and insulation with the competitive advantage of applying E-commerce methods in a traditional industry. Together with a team of engineers, IT developers and online marketeers we're developing an algorithm-based tool where homeowners can learn what measurements make sense for their particular home. The algorithm uses (a lot of) open data, satellite images and data points entered by the user.
GreenHome started in 2015 and is now the largest platform for home energy upgrades in The Netherlands. The reason we're building GreenHome is to make homes independent from external fossil fuels. In other words, working for GreenHome means you have direct impact on stuff that really matters these days.
Are you...Are you a brilliant problem solver? Is there no escape room you cannot crack? And do you currently participate in a computer science related education? Or are you a completely self-taught programmer? Then you might be the perfect candidate!
Has the above convinced you of GreenHome and the position on offer? Then it’s up to you now. You have the opportunity to instantly convince us by uploading your (short but powerful) motivation and CV via the job application button.
Questions about this vacancy?
To get the full story please contact Joppe Out, Co-founder of GreenHome, on +31 49905220
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a challenging position in a young, fast-growing and ambitious startup.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense in coming to work every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- You will have freedom to take your own initiative and responsibilities.
- We have weekly drinks in our office, free lunch and fresh food and unlimited amount of coffee and soda.
- Friday beers & parties
- A good internship salary
€ 500 p/m